CDF SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES US PATENT APPROVAL
Calgary, Alberta, September 2019 – CDF Systems is pleased to announce it has been granted a patent from the United States Patent and Trademark office as of July 16, 2019 for the innovative CDF18-6 Flat Mat Washer.
The superior mechanical wash action of the CDF 18-6 Flat Mat Washer cleans and sanitizes better than any other traditional systems. It cleans, dries and rolls your mats with “One-Touch”. The CDF 18-6 Flat Mat Washer is the perfect solution for cleaning traditional and non-launderable floor mats. The benefits include:
- improve mat life span by eliminating mat damage using our lay flat washing system
- expand market share washing non-launderable mat types
- increase customer satisfaction with superior wash quality
- free up floor space and lower building costs with small footprint and ergonomic design
- lower labor costs with “One Man – One Touch” system
- efficient dust control system
- decrease water consumption and cost, thereby easing drought water restrictions
- lower insurance claims by eliminating any further mat distortion or “baconing”
- decrease WCB injury claims by reducing wash alley transfers
For more information, features, specs and videos on the CDF 18-6 Flat Mat Washer, please click here.
CDF Systems is disrupting the commercial and industrial mat washing industry with new, superior technology. We are developing a better way to wash floor mats. CDF Systems has over 100 years of combined experience in floor mat cleaning, equipment manufacturing, and industrial distribution and is the go-to company for high-tech, high-quality mat processing products. We are quickly becoming an international company with a reputation for best products and service.
For more information on CDF Systems innovative mat cleaning systems and storage, please visit our web site.